Introducing LOL Surprise #Hairvibes
Meet the new #Hairvibes dolls.
Again, from Universe LOL Surprise, we present to you this new LOL Dolls Series.
We thought that MGA wasn’t going to release any new doll series at the end of 2019 but we were wrong.
Each #Hairvibes has an extravagant color-changing surprise.
You can mix and match two wigs at once and place them on your doll’s head to create many different hairstyles.
Includes a new unwrapping experience in a giant ball
What are you going to find in the #Hairvibes series?
Each doll includes wig pieces to mix and match to design as many custom and energetic hairstyles.
Each comes with over 3 real hair wigs in unique styles.
Will you find curls, pigtails, wavy waves or a fabulous hairstyle?
In addition, they also include 4 plastic wigs that you can use with the real hair wigs to get even more hair combinations.
Which surprises will you discover inside?
Discover 15 surprises, including hair to mix and match!
As usual, you can dip them in water to see their unique look when it changes colour.
- Secret message.
- Hair wrap.
- Plastic wigs.
- 3+ real hair wigs.
- Fashion accessories.
- Doll #Hairvibes
What are their names?
This series includes 12 dolls and these are their names and the clubs they belong to.
- Disco Queen and Supreme Queen of The Gliteratti club.
- Jelly Jam and Peanut Buttah from the Opposites club.
- Supa Star from the Glee club.
- Darling and Masquerade from the Glam club.
- Da Fresh and Rhymes from the Retro club.
- Glow Grrrl and Blackbelt of the Athletic club.
- Scuba Babe of the Swim club.
Unboxing: opening for the #Hairvibes dolls
Thinking of buying it?
Do you know these family members?
* Enlaces de afiliado. / Affiliate links.